Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Chaos Space Marine Army

It’s been a while since I last posted. Since then, I’ve gotten quite a few more miniatures, especially for my Chaos Space Marine warband, the Dread Host. I have a friend who is working on starting an Imperial Guard army at the moment, so hopefully we will be able to get a few games in sometime soon.

I decided to get a few pictures of the army completely assembled- please excuse the grey/ black miniatures, I’m still working on painting everything.




On the left flank, there is my Chaos Space Marine squad with the Mark of Khorne. In the center, my Raptors and Chaos Terminators, with my Chaos Lord Varrax leading front and center. On the right flank, I have another Chaos Space Marine squad, and a Dark Apostle leading them. In the back, a Rhino and Predator add some more armour to my force.


Next week is my fall break, so I should be able to get in at least one game and maybe a Battle report as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment